We are environmentally friendly decorating company, covering all areas in Exeter, Tiverton, Clyst Honiton, Ottery St Mary or other surrounding areas in Mid & East Devon.
- To meet, and where appropriate exceed the requirements and relevant legislation.
- Promote recycling and the use of recycled materials. Where appropriate the blank reverse sides of documents re used and paper recycling bins are in use.
- Minimise waste in all operations. Material quantity control is strictly managed by the contracts manager to avoid waste. Wherever possible bulk orders delivered to avoid excess journeys by the supplier.
- Reduce quantities of environmentally harmful materials. Where appropriate we recommend clients use of water bourn products which have less environmental impact then solvent based products.
- Transportation, where appropriate co-ordinated journeys to site to avoid unnecessary fuel consumption and lower fuel emissions.
- Dispose of waste paint in a safe manner.
- Employees will be made aware of Environmental policy through ‘in house’ training, carried out by manager in charge of Health & Safety.
- The manager responsible for Health & Safety will ensure all employees comply with Environmental Policy and will review the environmental performance on an annual basis.